- The term ‘You’ &‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Services’ shall mean the business of providing a platform that contains essential information about the Company and various properties that may be available for sale or rent along with the amenities available in and around the properties.
- The terms ‘Party’ and ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Location, Password, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. [This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site.]
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity.
We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, the usage of the website and the features and time you have used the website for. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing identity and contact-related information.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You shall be used to
- Contact You when necessary and is also used for targeted marketing campaigns e. email marketing, remarketing, look alike campaigns etc., to conduct surveys, learn more about You by linking Your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analysing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Improve and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyse purchase, usage and traffic data.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our website so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognise your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioural, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of Cookies used on the Website:
- Functionality cookies: For customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on device, operating system, browser etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
- OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
- CONTACT US